Possible Account Fraud
tazman62
Enthusiast - Level 2

<Duplicate post deleted for cross posting violations per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See for the original message.  This discussion is now locked.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Possible Account Fraud
spitxfire
Contributor - Level 3

This is peer-to-peer so the likelihood of Verizon will respond is very low.  You have to call Fraud directly, their hold time can be long. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

Also, you are in violation of forum rules by making multiple post on the same topic.  Once is enough.

0 Likes
tazman62
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the info. Not really that interested in doing a wait time route at the moment. Actually just tired of receiving someone else's mail especially since they are using an alias name in order to prevent from having to pay for Verizon services which will eventually be disconnected due to account being past due. Thought I may have some info to provide Verizon with. If I hear from them, cool, if not, it's not my loss. Thanks again for the info about community.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
tazman62
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well excuse me Horses 547 for making an honest mistake. Just trying to do a good deed... I'm sure others make much worse violations, such as the one I'm attempting to post successfully.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes