Port Forwarding on Homefusion Router
hayman

Does anyone know how to forward ports on the homefusion router?  I have set the IP address in the port forwarding section as well as the port, but when I try to access it remotely I receive the message "The IP address is not accessible!"  I am trying to view a DVR security camera remotely.

Tim

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Port Forwarding on Homefusion Router
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Tim,

That is a great question. I understand the importance of being able to view your DVR security camera. In order to utilize port forwarding you will need to make a few changes on your Homefusion Administration page. To view a walkthrough guide to update your port forwarding, please visit http://bit.ly/SvRKUO. Once here, please navigate to the bottom right under "Support" and select user manual. You will be able to find your desired steps on pages 110-111. ^MTS

0 Likes
Re: Port Forwarding on Homefusion Router
vittorio88
Enthusiast - Level 2

Port forwarding is possible. I believe you simply have to disable the HBA's firewall and configure the correct port forwarding. If that doesn't work then try pointing DMZ to 192.168.1.254 (aka the HBR).

Now, if you want to use your own router there is a different way.

You need to set a static IP on your own router on the WAN side to 192.168.1.2

You need to configure the homefusion to point to 192.168.1.2 for DMZ.

You need to disable the HBA firewall.

I also enabled Dyndns on the homefusion HBA to get a correct public IP address for my hostname.

You can configure the cantenna (HBA) through the router (HBR). To disable the HBA's firewall (My Network>LTE Edit Connection> Settings> Disable Fiewall).

Good luck!

0 Likes