Poor voice and data coverage - need help
bdieck

I live in Wisconsin (54986) and have very limited, nearly useless, coverage on my property; whether in the house or outside.  Typically only 1 bar for voice; sometimes LTE but usually 3G data.  Your coverage map doesn't indicate any breaks in coverage in my area for voice or data, but I consistently drop calls or have a poor connection.  Time of day, weather, etc don't seem to change signal quality.  Traveling a 1/2 mile or so North or South improves coverage significantly for both voice and data.  What can you do to improve the signal quality on my property?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor voice and data coverage - need help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hibdiek, I am sorry to hear you are having signal issues in your location. I can understand having good service is very important. Let me look into your service concerns. Which devcie are you using? Are you located where there is foliage on your property? share some details so we can assist you further.

EdwinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bdieck

Thanks for your reply.  I'm using the iPhone 5s.  We do have some foliage, mainly to the East of our property, however the signal hasn't changed from winter to summer (as leaves have come back).  The trees are roughly 100 yards from the house.  I'd also add that the land in my area is relatively flat and low in altitude as we're only a few miles from three large lakes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the great details bdieck! We will get your signal up and working again. Have you updated the software http://spr.ly/6588B8iQA on your phone? How long has this been going on for? How far do you have to go in order for this to work?

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes