Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Poor signal at home, wife wants a land line

sporteus
Miembro

We have sketchy signal at home in Middlefield, CT and dropped our land line years ago.  Looking at the network extender as a possible solution before I get another land line.  Are there other options other than the network extender?  Can Verizon boost/direct their signal to better cover this dead spot by the lake (solve the actual problem)?  I'm assuming the signal boosters will only work if there is a decent signal to start with, so that's probably not an option here.  I'm still not seeing any news on the 4G LTE extender that was announced as "short-term future," at the end of last year.  Anybody at Verizon want to send me a beta version?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Poor signal at home, wife wants a land line

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente
Sporteus,

Having reliable service is important especially when we rely solely on our cell phones to stay in touch.  I do recommend a network extender http://vz.to/IHRT6h to provide you better signal indoors.  We don't have any information about a 4G LTE extender yet.  I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente
Sporteus,

Having reliable service is important especially when we rely solely on our cell phones to stay in touch.  I do recommend a network extender http://vz.to/IHRT6h to provide you better signal indoors.  We don't have any information about a 4G LTE extender yet.  I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

ynggrsshppr91

A Network Extender uses High Speed internet to supply the signal from the unit itself. No signal needed.

0 Likes