Poor signal and getting worse
tx_deputy

I'm in the 325 area code, just east of Abilene TX.

We switched from sprint to verizon about a year ago.

service at that time was sketchy, better than sprint but still a lot of dead spots, but we were told its going to get better, verizon adds so many towers a year etc etc.

Well its gotten worse.

Twice now the nursing home has tried to call me for emergencies with my mother and the phone never made a peep - it used to at least ring and then I could walk outside to actually talk.

its not just in my house, the dead spots around here are getting worse too, even on the interstate.

I'm a sheriff's deputy and service around here has gotten so bad we just had to change carriers at work.

After being on AT&T for the office for a couple of weeks, it has really shown me just how bad V service is around here.

I had just gotten in the habit of waiting until I was in certain spots to place calls because I knew it had signal.

Luckily for the county, verizon doesnt charge an ETF for government contracts, but wants to hit my with $460 to cancel my personal account w 2 lines.

I can't get anyone on the phone to talk to about thisand explain things so I'm left with doing it here to try to get some help.

Also both of our galaxy s4's have gotten to where they will hardly send a txt msg without putting it in and out of airplane mode first.

Additionally we are building a new house and our new house is right in the middle of one of the worst dead spots around here.

Is there any recourse for moving away from verizon and its non functional network around here that won't cost us almost $500?

Labels (1)
0 Likes