Poor service/signal in 10533 area
tdww136

There seems to be very poor to little to no service within my neighboor and home at 10533.  Can we have some assistance to determine cause and what we can do to fix the situation?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor service/signal in 10533 area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tdww136,

Let's get this signal problem addressed for you. We certainly want you to have the best possible service everywhere you go. When did this issue begin. Do you have multiple devices affected here?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tdww136

We recently moved into the house but the previous occupants of the house said that the problem existed for awhile now. 

Only our cellphone signals do not work. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tdww136,

Thanks for getting back to us with that information. Coverage in the area looks pretty good with minimal known trouble spots. How far do you have to go from your house to get a strong signal? It is a heavily wooded area, so depending on how much forest you have immediately around the house, you may be experience difficulty because of that. How heavily treed is your lot? If you have a lot of tall trees impeding the signal, there is an in-in home accessory that you can get called a network extender that will work as a miniature cell site inside your house. You do need an high speed internet router in the house to use this accessory. Keep us posted on those questions. Thanks.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes