Poor service 98252 area.
KTMAHA

Dropped calls, only 1 or 2 bars, must go outside to make calls. I have called Verizon several times. Apparently there is a tower problem-too many users they said. Is this going to get fixed or do I find a new carrier as I was invited to by Verizon rep on the phone. I have been a Verizon customer since 1998. Quite disappointing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor service 98252 area.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KTMAHA,

We want to make sure that you have reliable service. We do not see any known issues in your area. Let's continue looking into this issue. What kind of phone do you have? What troubleshooting steps have you already completed?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Re: Poor service 98252 area.
mnjclark
Enthusiast - Level 3

I see that the original poster never replied back to you.  I'm not sure what they did instead... Anyway, this problem is still going on.  I've hung with Verizon hoping that there was some sort of tower outage or other issue that would be resolved, but it hasn't.  So, there are many MANY of us in the Granite Falls (98252) area that have noticeably less signal strength; choppy or dropped calls, late or missing texts and next to nothing data.  Enabling Wi-Fi calling only works while at home and using our own (non-Verizon) network.  That works for inside the house - but like everyone else, we aren't stuck in the house and would like the ability to use our phones other than inside the house.

So, we used to have WAY better signal - near perfect I would say.  Then, about a year ago, something happened.  Can we please get a status on what happened, will it be fixed and when, or if not, then why not?

This is not my specific phone, this is affecting everyone.  So, please don't try to go through your normal scripts of having me activate Wi-Fi calling, reboot, change to roaming, etc.  This has everything to do with your cell tower coverage.

Thanks!

0 Likes