Poor internet signal, cell reception at home
SallyTom

I have no service in my neighborhood. Every time I step outside of my home and out of my wifi range, I get this "1X" where the 4G should be, and no internet connection. I also have had a lot of calls drop inside my apartment. I have a Samsung Galaxy Edge and live in the 22201 zip code.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor internet signal, cell reception at home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SallyTom, I have read about the trouble that you are having with the service and would like to help. We want you to have a great experience each time you use your phone. How long has this been going on? Has it always been this way? Does the issue follow you 10-15 miles apart or is it just here? Let's get to work.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SallyTom

Hi, thank you for reaching out! I hope this can get resolved. To answer your questions, the spotty phone reception first started when I became a Verizon customer about a month ago. I never experienced signal problems with my previous provider. I have only experienced the "1X" Internet thing in my immediate area. For instance, when I got in the car and drove about 5 miles, I had service again.

I hope that answers your questions. Let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

Sally

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have responded with a private message. Please continue there. We are anxious to get going on this.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Babypax1

I have lived in the same place since Nov 2013. I have had Verizon and my iPhone 6 since end of 2014.  Calls him always drops and actually was told that Verizon is not responsible for usage inside buildings.  That is a problem since my apartment is a building.

If you people that have Verizon have the exact same problem as well across the pool from me there is absolutely no reception as well as the apartment below me. You have no idea how many hours I have wasted because of multiple dropped calls and people constantly cannot hear me.

0 Likes