Poor coverage 53073
BRILEH82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently moved to Plymouth, WI (zip: 53073), which has horrible service.  My iPhone 7 typically receives "Extended 1x" while in the main business section of Plymouth and I often receive an error message that my phone isn't connected to the internet.  How can I get this reported to the correct department who can actually test and correct the issue.  I've already been stranded in January when my car battery died and I couldn't get internet service to look up a number and call for tow service.

If this is a known problem and it's being corrected, great, but if not, I'm going to start looking for a new service provider.

Help!!!

Brian

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor coverage 53073
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRILEH82,

We want to make sure you can enjoy your services to the max no matter where you move. I know having data and all other services available at your fingertips is a major key. Is this happening with other users in the area as well? Now within this area is this happening inside, outside, or both?

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Poor coverage 53073
BRILEH82
Enthusiast - Level 2

The lack of service is happening to other Verizon customers within Plymouth, WI (53073).  Service is otherwise fine outside of Plymouth.

0 Likes