Poor Service in a neighborhood
miki823

How can I report poor cell service in a particular area in my town to Verizon?

There is a large area (several miles) that I cannot get any service when driving through.

Anytime I'm on a call when driving in this area, my phone call will drop.

Can I suggest to Verizon that we need a cell tower put in our town?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Service in a neighborhood
rcschnoor
Legend

You can suggest it, but to get the needed permits from local government agencies can take YEARS. Verizon just cannot erect towers where they feel like it. If this is an important area to you, a faster solution would be to check out other providers. Of course, that may mean you might lose service in other areas you currently have adequate coverage.

The problem with cellular is that it is not a service which can cover ALL areas. There will always be areas where you will not get coverage.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Service in a neighborhood
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re always willing to hear suggestions and constantly work to improve our services, miki823. Let’s take a closer look to see if it’s already on our radar. What zip code are you in when you’re experiencing such a large area of opportunity? And just to clarify, does the phone actually say No Service in that area or is it just that a call can’t stay connected? What model phone do you use?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes