Poor Service Dropping calls Walton Hills 44146
brianmw

I am finally at my witts end with my Verizon  Wireless service in my area. Calls come in and phone never rings, I use Youmail for voicemail that notify's me of missed calls or I would never know these people called. Constant dropped calls, and grabbed calls are the norm, I have to walk outside to use phone and still only get 1 bar. And 4G LTE c'mon bounces from 3G to 1X. This has been going on for as long as I have had my Verizon account. I talked to my neighbors and they experience these same issues. The coverage map show 4G LTE coverage in my area, a lie, maybe a mile or 2 down the road.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Service Dropping calls Walton Hills 44146
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
brianmw,

We understand how important it is to have reliable serivce. It is concerning to see you have been having these issues with your calls. We are not showing any known issues there. Service indoors can not be guaranteed. A network extender is always a great accessory to look into: http://vz.to/1LgWN4M Have you ever had a ticket submitted to our network team? This can be done through tech support.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes