Poor LTE Service
TrailHaunter

I have been having really poor service lately in the 06492 area. I have reset my network settings and I removed my case but I still only have 1x or No Service. I can get LTE if I turn on Airplane Mode for a few seconds but it goes back to 1x right after. Would this be more of a device issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor LTE Service
mikeg803
Contributor - Level 1

It could be a device issue, but if it only happens in one area then it is not a device issue. Does it happen other places or do others experience the same issue in your area?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TrailHaunter, this is not normal to hear. I was able to pull up the area and I don't see any outages or issues in the area. Which phone do you currently have? Do you have troubles just indoors or outdoors as well? Have you been able to remove the sim card for a good 10-15 seconds?

Keep us posted,

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
TrailHaunter

I have an iPhone 5c and it seems to happen regardless if I am indoors or not and it also happens at my job which is a good 15 miles away. I was sitting across from 2 people last night who both had the same phone as myself and they both had full LTE service where as my phone had 1x or No Service all night long until I went outside and I was able to get 3G and no I haven't taken out my SIM card yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TrailHaunter,

Oh my. I am so sorry that you are having these issues. I would suggest removing the SIM from the device for about 30 seconds and then reinserting the SIM card. http://vz.to/1BnZcpJ This will allow the device to completely reset with the towers. Keep us posted on how the device works after testing.

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes
TrailHaunter

I had my SIM card out for almost a minute last night and I still had the same result when I put it back in. Would you recommend I have my device checked by Apple?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi TrailHaunter!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I apologize for the inconvenience! Let's try a reset first, here are the steps: http://vz.to/1xmxPNa.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes