Poor Customer Service Received
Rhondad4

Just to help myself feel better.  Yesterday, May 29,2014 had a very bad experience at a Verizon store in Macon GA at 4590 Billy Williamson Dr.  Was greeted by a lady with an ipad in hand.  When asked what she could help us with today I responded that I wanted to see if I was eligible for an upgrade.  She entered my name and cell number on ipad and said there were four customers ahead of myself.  I knew I was in for a long wait but decided to stay until my turn.  After sitting there for about 30 minutes I had noticed two salespeople exit to their cars.  Closing time is 8 pm and it was about 7:30.  After a long wait of 57 minutes I saw her point my way to a salesperson.  He stayed behind counter and she approached us and asked again, what can she help us with today.  I repeated, I wanted to see if I was eligible for an upgrade.  She asked and entered my cell number and responded that out of three phones an upgrade would not be until September of this year but I could opt for a plan that would be about $29 more a month to upgrade.  Now, I have been sitting there for almost a hour and it took her about 45 seconds to answer the question I had when I first walked in!  Time can not be bought and I was so angry about the poor customer service I received at that store.  She could have looked up the info at beginning and I would have been on my way.  I can assure you that Verizon may have all the customers they will ever need but when my contract ends they will lose my business which is about $200 per month. Very poor customer service at the Billy Williamson Drive location in Macon Ga.

Thank you, feels better just to sent this!

Rhonda

Labels (1)
0 Likes