Poor Customer Service Okemos, MI
MIProf

I went to the Okemos Verizon store today in order to move to one of the new shared plans, and to order three new iPhone 6s devices.  Upon entering the store there was no kiosk to sign in, nor a person taking names.  I meandered around for a while and then stood in line.  After standing in line for a very long time one of the representatives behind the desk finished helping the individual he was with and then walked to the front of the store where he found a seemingly newly arrived customer.  If there was another form of queue that I was unaware of, I would think someone would notify me as I did make eye contact with representatives on a number of occasions.  This experience opened me up to your competitors after over 15 years of service with you.  Please look into this issue, if a 6'1 200lb person can be rendered invisible in your store, I would not be surprised if others walk out as I did. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service Okemos, MI
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Losing a 15 year customer would shatter our hearts like the screen of a smart phone, MIProf. You deserve the very best experience with us at all times. Let's make this right. Please be on the lookout for a Private Message so we can ensure we do.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes