Please re-enter 10 digit number, message HH2
adicnum1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just started having the same issue with one of my  Iphones I called tech support they have nothing to reset in the system apparently it wast the usage control service I had added a few weeks ago....

Labels (1)
Re: Please re-enter 10 digit number, message HH2
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You added Usage Controls, and are now getting this message? 

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi adicnum1,

Thanks SuzyQ for your troubleshooting question. Adicnum1, I'd like to make sure that you are no longer getting the message to re-enter the 10-digit number when making a call, and that your issue is resolved. Please post back to this forum if you need additional assistance. We are happy to troubleshoot further with you.

Thanks!

Christina B

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Kelly2talk2
Enthusiast - Level 1

KELLY2TALK2   I HAVEN'T ADDED ANYTHING AND I AM NOW GETTING THIS BLINKING MESSAGE...... WHAT OR HOW DO I GET IT TO STOP  I NEED MY PHONE  THT IS THE ENTIRE REASON I BOUGHT IT  NOT JUST TO BE A GIANT PAPERWEIGHT

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kelly2talk2,

I want you to have full access to your phone too! Has this trouble been resolved for you? A blinking message hadn't been brought up before so I want to double check if the blinking message is the message requesting to re-enter 10 digit number. If it is, what are you doing when this message appears? More details will help us get your phone back to full use. Try http://bit.ly/tQWFpp with the reset option to see if this alone resolves trouble. Keep us posted!

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
savannajwills
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem..getting the HH2 message every time I try to make a call. This started after activating my new phone. It did not activate properly so I went back to my old phone temporally and suddenly it was doing the same thing!! I am in an area that Verizon doesn't service so my phone uses other towers. It does not do this is a Verizon Wireless service area. I have been on the phone with tech support. They seem to think it has to do with my phone even  though my old one did the same.  I did sign up for usage control but, never used it and dropped it within a couple of days.  One other thing, right after trying to activate my new phone I started getting text messages stating I was over my data limit...which I wasn't. Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Savannajwills!

The last thing I want is for you to have problems making calls and getting a recording! Let's see what we can do. I'd be happy to review your account and work together on a resolution. If this issue is still not solved for you, please send me a DM with your name, mobile number, and a good contact number. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kijlou
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just happened to me today. What is it that corrects this issue?

0 Likes
kijlou
Enthusiast - Level 2

30 minutes after posting I received a call that my mother had a heart attack so I try to call family and let me tell you the hh2 was very aggrevating and a galaxy S3 almost went for a trip through the window.

kijlou
Enthusiast - Level 2

If anyone is having the same problem it was usage control that caused this. I noticed it was activated but I have no idea how I did it. I called in and cancelled, Immediately my phone worked perfect.

0 Likes