Plan sizing?
pjlambert3

What happen to plan sizing. I lowered plan data amount from 12gb to 8 gb because son left country for few months. Also go to canada during summer ,fall months. Son home , Can't switch back to 12 gb plan. Could use in Canda with 12gb plan. What is going on?. Being forced to pay more?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Plan sizing?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pick the "Unlimited" plan instead?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pjlambert3

Then I pay more. No 22% discount. Two kids I just added lose their 4gb. Know I don't  need more than the 12gb plus 4 gb free. Then pay 40 dollars more for something I don't need?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They retired the larger sizes for the Verizon Plan. If the Unlimited Verizon Plan doesn't work for you, then it doesn't work for you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pjlambert3

Just got larger plan  back. Cheaper than unlimited. Is this for rewards or something?

0 Likes
urbhusker
Enthusiast - Level 2

Larger sizes are still available (probably not the 12 as that was a limited time plan); you have to ask for them though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pjlambert3,

I know the importance of having the perfect plan that meets your needs. I'll be happy to help. Please check your Private Message.

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

Its probably an old plan that isn't offered anymore the new unlimited plan includes Canada and mexico usage

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 12 GB plan was a limited time promotional plan. It is likely gone for good.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

It's not unusual for the carrier to allow a customer to move to a recently retired plan by calling retentions

0 Likes