Re: Plan issue - no help from customer service
Not applicable

jbcass wrote:

Your comments don't hold water at all. Because you can't see that I'm not referring to EVERYONE and I'm not saying EVERYONE deserves special treatment.

Yes just YOU. And that the whole problem. Everyone who wants special treatment says "Well it's no big deal it's just me getting it" well no it's not "just you". And to think it SHOULD be "just you", that's kind of arrogant isn't it? Even if only 5% of Verizon customer have been with them for 10 years for more that's nearly 5 million that think they are special and deserve special treatment.

0 Likes
jbcass

You still don't get it John. I certainly hope you are not in the Customer Service industry, because you will never be successful at retaining customers. You just don't get Customer Service. Shameful.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok  Well a Business Rep. Once you get in contact with one.. He or She will sat down with you and your spouse and go through your Profile, they can set it up to what suites you best and your business, For your employees.. they could give you for instance full range on your Device but restrict what you employees can do that is unless they need the same).

Take for instance my Dad has a work phone a basic one he's got a bucket of minutes he gets once a Month he vary seldom goes over the minutes but if he does it's on him and it come out of his Pay Check, he has text messaging as well but he never uses it and if wants a Ringtone he has to buy it them but with my Dad all needs is a Loud Ringtone because it's hard for him to hear and there are a few on the phone he likes..

But i think getting with Business Rep. or The Manger that's going to call should be able to straiten things out for ya.. Good luck..  b33 Smiley Happy

Have a Look at this Link:  It might just be what your Looking for..

https://www.findmyrep.vzw.com/

0 Likes
jbcass

Thank you B33, very helpful!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome.. b 

0 Likes
Not applicable

No, Verizon is not some Mom and Pop operation.  You are trying to apply a set of customer service expectations that do not apply.

0 Likes
jbcass

Good luck to you Mr Doe, you're gonna need it!!

0 Likes
jbcass

We'll have to agree to disagree. But trust me there will come a day when Verizon is begging for customers to come back. Good luck riding that train Horses.

0 Likes