Re: Plan issue - no help from customer service
jbcass

No, you're still missing the point. I'm happy to pay my obligation. The sales rep that sold me on the plan, told me if my data was getting near the limit, I could change the plan and avoid an overage. I was acting on the sales reps advice, and I'm willing to pay any amount due for the plan change. But, because the web application did not read clearly, I don't feel I ALSO owe an overage fee. Plain and simple John, I'm not sure why you're not getting this.

0 Likes
Not applicable

'When you have a superior product, you don't have to coddle the customer.  Actually, the customer is not always right.  Verizon has terms, conditions, and policies that we all agreed to when we signed our contracts.  They don't bend on these, nor should they.

0 Likes
Not applicable

jbcass wrote:

I did pay the $90 fee as I always pay my bills on time. It's not just about the $90, it's about how a company treats customers. You're right and I'm not arguing your point. I realize Verizon can't make an exception to everyone. But surely as a loyal customer, you can see where a little "forgiveness" can go a long way. Don't you agree that if you were shown an exception, your loyalty to that company would strengthen? I know mine would.

EVERYONE says they are a loyal customer. EVERYONE say their exception is special. The point is you think you get this special treatment and other wouldn't the fact is you give it to one you give it to all and then it's no longer special treatment and customers will expect it all the time. If I had a dollar for every person here who expected special treatment for being a "loyal" customer with a "special" circumstance I could retire. It was YOUR mistake, learn from it and move on.

0 Likes
Not applicable

All customers are equally important.  There are NO exceptions.  You screwed up.  Learn and move on.

0 Likes
jbcass

Everyone might claim they are a loyal customer, but I have 12 continuous YEARS to prove it. Verizon has done nothing to show me that spending 12 YEARS with them means anything. Nothing.

Your comments don't hold water at all. Because you can't see that I'm not referring to EVERYONE and I'm not saying EVERYONE deserves special treatment. But I am saying consideration should be given to people that spend money with your company over NUMEROUS years. If you received a $1 for everyone that said that that but could back it up with time and money, you'd have less than $10 bucks.

0 Likes
jbcass

Wrong, each situation should be reviewed independently and a customers years of services should be taken into consideration.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You are a customer.  Nothing more.  Verizon has 98,000,000 just like you.  Every month you pay your bill and every month you receive service.  You are not buying equity into anything.  Get over yourself.

0 Likes
jbcass

Wrong, they have 97,999,999. Get a clue

Thanks,

Jim

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Did you talk to a Business Rep.. just was wondering..

0 Likes
jbcass

B33 - no I have not. I did request a manager to call me but the call back isn't scheduled until next week. How do I determine my Business Rep?

0 Likes