Plan doesn't add up
thedudley

I'm on a loyalty plan switching to a 'modern' plan, and the final quote screen shows $100 for the line plus $16 odd for taxes/fees, and yet at the bottom the total says $136 odd... where'd the magical $20 come from? Just an error or does me approving that allow Verizon to add that magical amount?

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Plan doesn't add up
tcad
Contributor - Level 1

Need to add 20 dollar line access fee for the phone.

0 Likes
weskeene
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have seen errors in this wizard before, and I would encourage you to chat with a rep to get the accurate amount. Further, the Go Unlimited plan is only $75 for one phone, plus taxes/fees. So unless they've buried a DPP in there, $100 makes no sense to make on the top line.

I'd talk to a rep.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you know what to expect on your bill after changing your plan, thedudley. I have sent you a direct message so I can assist with plan review and provide a breakdown. Please reply via direct message so I can continue to assist.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes