Photos from PC to Cell Phone
Conservationist

How do I transfer photos from my PC to my Samsung Trance?  My plan is voice only, no data. The phone supports everything, though. Thanks for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Photos from PC to Cell Phone
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Conservationist wrote:

How do I transfer photos from my PC to my Samsung Trance?  My plan is voice only, no data. The phone supports everything, though. Thanks for your help!

It would be best for your to get a memory card + usb data cable. Transfer pics from your phone to computer.

0 Likes
Conservationist

Thank you, Great One.  I appreciate the help.

0 Likes
nycsheart
Enthusiast - Level 3

Depending on how many photos you want to transfer, you can always text them one by one from your PC to your number..

Of course, if you have a cable, that's a better way.

0 Likes
drvzn12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I figured this one out for my new LG Revere phone...at first my computer wouldn't recognize my USB drive for the phone, so I tried sending a message from my phone with a picture attached to my computer email address. After receiving, I noticed the address from the phone showed my phone#@vzwpics.com... So I just hit reply, attached a photo to the message and sent it to my phone--it went right through with no problem....now I have loads of new wallpaper.

OneDumbCustomer
Enthusiast - Level 2

The cable don't work. Either  you have an expensive data package (for a cheapo phone) or you're stuck with the prepackaged lame pictures and ringtones. I wonder why the Verizon reps told me to my face all I had to do was use the USB to transfer whatever I wanted from my computer to the LG Revere? Why don't they just tell me the truth and say that phone can't accept music files or pictures via USB? Why do they lie? I don't get what's in it for them to lie. Or are they just ignorant of the functions offered by the phones they sell.. Hmmm.

0 Likes