Phones quit working March 6th, no live chat, tech support said they where opening ticket, total lie
Neo29

Mine and my wife's phones quit making or taking calls March 6th 2020, no live chat if you try to chat there is a horrible lag and they disconnect, also no way to save transcript of chat, when i am out of town phones work, I spoke to tech support Randy who said he was opening a ticket this was last friday and when i chatted with someone today they said there was no ticket so reps lie thru their teeth. posting on here is useless get a reply asking for more info then nothing.

0 Likes
Re: Phones quit working March 6th, no live chat, tech support said they where opening ticket, total lie
mama23dogs
Legend

That was nearly 3 weeks ago.   Have you logged into your account to see if there might be a clue there?  Like a missed payment, a sim swap, a hacked account?

Are your phones VoLTE compliant?   Old phones may not work as CDMA shuts down.

All carriers are short staffed as they have reduced to prevent spread of COVID19.  Wait on chat is very long.

0 Likes
Re: Phones quit working March 6th, no live chat, tech support said they where opening ticket, total lie
Neo29

of course I have done all that, the phones work if i am 60 miles away, also when i could get hold of tech support they would check the easy stuff you mentioned too?

never missed a payment, 

tried new sim cards,

reset phone etc etc,

phone will not work unless 60 miles away,

both mine and my wifes phones quit working at the same time,

0 Likes
Re: Phones quit working March 6th, no live chat, tech support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Neo29, we are alarmed to see that your services suddenly stopped working on March 6. Traveling 60 mile away to receive a proper connection is not the experience we want you to have. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details. Can you please provide us with your nearest intersection, City and zip code so we can pinpoint the troubled location?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes