Phone won't make outbound calls now. In a hotel and unable to call support cause my cell PHONE DOESN'T WORK anymore. this was after 17 minutes on hold and asking for my 4 to 48 hour voicemail notification delay to be fixed. rep said it was and to turn pho
m3l

Phone won't make outbound calls. can't call verizon support. this after being on hold for 17 minutes in an attempt to fix voicemail notification. this is a nightmare and Verizon is unreachable. Any way to get Verizon wireless to fix my service when they can't be called (because their phone service doesn't work)?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone won't make outbound calls now. In a hotel and unable to call support cause my cell PHONE DOESN'T WORK anymore. this was after 17 minutes on hold and asking for my 4 to 48 hour voicemail notification delay to be fixed. rep said it was and to turn
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Why can't you use the hotel phone? Besides if there is trouble with your cell you have to call from another phone anyway. 8009220204

Re: Phone won't make outbound calls now. In a hotel and unable to call support cause my cell PHONE DOESN'T WORK anymore. this was after 17 minutes on hold and asking for my 4 to 48 hour voicemail notification delay to be fixed. rep said it was and to turn
m3l

Could use the hotel phone, I suppose, but at 75 cents a minute I really don't want to. I'm surprised that Verizon doesn't offer a live chat or email for support around the clock.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well 1, I guess it's not that important to you, 2, customer support generally closes at 11pm in the time zone you are in, 3, toll free and local calls are free in hotels, 4 there is limited support after hours.