Phone is NOT delivered; my bill made it. (Imagine going to a restaurant not eating and being given a bill.)
jackietu

I know exactly how you feel. After getting fed up with ATT, I ordered a wireless phone and service from Verizon. I tracked the package and Fed-Ex claimed to have attempted to make delivery attempts 3 times, but that's impossible since I was home 2 of the three times and I never heard a knock or saw anyone from Fed-Ex. I contacted Verizon 3 times telling them about this and they also promised a follow up and I haven't heard from them either.

I'm now 2 weeks into the billing cycle. (Yeah, they are still charging me for service I'm not being provided!) I'm being e-mailed a notice that my statement will be available for viewing and still no phone.

Their phone response is terrible, they never call back and just forget about chatting with them on the web. Everytime it's clear they are in the wrong, their system or customer service rep *magically* "has issues connecting" and you are advised to "please, wait, while we transfer your conversation to another representative".

The wait time on that transfer, it seems, is LONGER than the original wait time, which is already an hour. I don't have an hour to stare at a chatbox waiting for some one.

It seems to me, that Verizon has become very self-important. Back when cable was the only game in town, the cable company always screwed with you when they had to send some one to fix something. It's nice to know that Verizon has decided that they would rather join the ranks of the companies known to not care about their customers concerns instead of showing that there is a better way. It's really crummy that Verizon has gone this route, but it is still nice to know how important my business and their reputation is to them.

As bad as their competitors were, they, at least, had the decency to deliver my phone and charge me after I was actually able to use it. So far, Verizon has proven to be worse. I truly hope I'm wrong and I'm just an isolated incident that will get it fixed. But, I'm wondering am I isolated? Has anyone else had problems with Verizon customer service? Or phone/equipment delivery? Or billing? I just want to know, now. what I've agreed to have 2 years of.

I'll post updates if this thread isn't deleted or my account isn't suspended for complaining.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone is NOT delivered; my bill made it. (Imagine going to a restaurant not eating and being given a bill.)
Not applicable

You need to contact FedEx, not Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Phone is NOT delivered; my bill made it. (Imagine going to a restaurant not eating and being given a bill.)
Not applicable

You figured out Verizon secret plan. To tick off customers so they leave and tell all their friends never to get Verizon service. It's brilliant business plan don't you think? Guaranteed to make TRILLIONS!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You should have received the tracking number when it was shipped. Have you checked it at FedEx.com to see the detail of the delivery.

If you are being billed, could be someone stole it from your porch and are using it.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Let me take your side here. Call verizon billing and tell them you are cancelling the phone and service since you have not received it from Fedex. Verizon requires you to sign for their shipments from Fedex. The carrier then tries three delivery attempts and then sends the package back to verizon.

If you paid by credit card call up and dispute the charge, since your 14 days of previewing has not technically started as to return it within that time frame, just cancel the whole order. Make sure Verizon does not try to bill you .

Dispute, dispute and dispute.

You could have went into a verizon store and got your phone imediately instead of being shipped.

A lost or stolen phone not signed for by you or authorized person is verizons problem and not yours. You don't owe verizon for service not provided or the phone that was not delivered. Call your bank or credit card company and have them remove the charge.

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello jackietu.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. I do hope that as the days have passed by you've been able to get your awesome new phone and start enjoying your Verizon Wireless service. This is a very strange circumstance and certainly not something that happens on a regular basis. Please follow and private message me your name and mobile number, along with a good contact number and time to reach you. I want to make sure that we have everything straightened out quickly.

Thank you

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
JJB00KC

My grandfather purchased a phone on my Verizon app didn't even send any tracking number then they lie to you that they tried to deliver or the order got canceled for some unknown reason when it was clear it wasn't attempted no note nothing 

0 Likes
Re: Phone is NOT delivered; my bill made it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want this phone delivered ASAP.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes
Re: Phone is NOT delivered; my bill made it.
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes