Pay for voicemail, want it or not?
MissDez
Well I recently have been a lot sick of my voicemail and half as irritated by other Verizon customers voicemails.  The problem?  The ridiculous computerized instructions left after your personal greeting.  I want it gone.  If I personalize it, I've said all that needs to be said.  If when I'm done they are still confused... PLEASE DON'T CALL ME!  Then you can't skip the voicemail at all unless you press *.  Now I can't lie, that's cute... but still irritating with the computer lady chiming in.  It doesn't matter what you tell me to press, I now have a text messaging feature and I'm sure that you also are on a cell phone, so... If I want to leave a message because you didn't answer your cell phone, I will text you.  So now I am at the point that I don't even want voicemail.  It's a waste of time.  After the 4th ring, you should be fully aware that I am not answering, hang up and text me!  I'll get back to you if I feel like it.  But, in order to get rid of my voicemail, I have to pay extra for that!  I remember when phones didn't have voicemail!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pay for voicemail, want it or not?
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
...you don't have to pay extra to remove your voicemail feature. Just call customer service and ask them to remove it.
0 Likes