Overage Charges question
Jwoolard

Hello, we have exceeded our family monthly minute allowance of 1400 by a large amount. My billing cycle ends on the 15th, can i upgrade my plan to unlimited to avoid these overage charges? This is the first time we've gone over the limit, and its by such a large amount that its freaking me out. It's my fault as the consumer for not monitoring my minutes better, but is there anything I can do to avoid the 700$+ overage charges?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Overage Charges question
rcschnoor
Legend

You can sign into your My Verizon, under "Plan" select "Change Minutes, Text or Data". Select the allowance you would like. You will be given a choice to make the change effective at the beginning of your current billing cycle(backdating), today, or at the beginning of your next billing cycle(forward dating). Make sure you choose the beginning of your current billing cycle(backdating). This way the allowance you choose will be for the entire billing cycle and will replace your current allowance. As long as you choose an allowance large enough to cover your entire usage for this billing cycle, there should be no overage.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You can sign into your My Verizon, under "Plan" select "Change Minutes, Text or Data". Select the allowance you would like. You will be given a choice to make the change effective at the beginning of your current billing cycle(backdating), today, or at the beginning of your next billing cycle(forward dating). Make sure you choose the beginning of your current billing cycle(backdating). This way the allowance you choose will be for the entire billing cycle and will replace your current allowance. As long as you choose an allowance large enough to cover your entire usage for this billing cycle, there should be no overage.

0 Likes
Jwoolard

Thank you so much for the quick, helpful reply! I have switched my plan to unlimited and the overage warning is gone. Smiley Happy

0 Likes