Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Outage
THOARM16

today i cannot receive or call other Verizon cell phones.  My daughters cannot either.  My husband has att he cannot call me but I can call him.  I spoke to customer service but never got a satisfactory answer.  Any advice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Outage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Experiencing service issues is never fun, THOARM16. I would like to take a closer look for you, could you please provide the ZIP code for your area?

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
THOARM16

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for sharing that tidbit, THOARM16. I looked into the 77379 area and didn't see any reports of trouble with calls this month. Can you tell me more about what happens when you or your daughter try to place a call? What model phones do you use? Have you had any luck with calls since you first posted or while you're in other areas?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes