Outage in my area
rachaelann

I live in Ishpeming, MI. I've been unable to make/receive calls/texts for over 2 hours. I am 39 weeks pregnant and I NEED to be able to call my husband at work if I go into labor. We do not have a home phone and I cannot get ahold of anyone at verizon through this website. Somebody please help!

I have an iphone 4s, I rebooted it to see if it was a problem with my phone but it isn't. I don't know what else to do. Thank goodness I have internet through AT&T!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Outage in my area
rachaelann

Seriously? Nobody knows how to get ahold of these people? I am getting rid of my Verizon service as soon as possible. This is bull!

0 Likes
khoehn

I live in Ishpeming too. Had to go to the YMCA in Negaunee because i could only use WiFi on my phone. Tried contacting someone on live chat but only got a sales rep who basically said to call customer care..... on the phone that has no signal or internet. right. i can only imagine how frustrating this is for you. hope its fixed soon!!! I'm not even sure if a 9-1-1 call would work since both service and data are out (on my phone at least)... unreal.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

khoehn,

I am so sorry to hear of the service issues you are having. Are you in the zipcode 49849? Are you still experiencing service issues? What device type?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes