Re: Ouch! A $1500 Bill? Return Credits for phones not issued
TheGrayTurtle

It took between 2 and 3 months. 

0 Likes
TheGrayTurtle

Maybe it was setting yourself up for a problem (I sure set myself up for the ones I got) but Verizon sure hasn't shown they have any control over their inventory.  The control has to be to the devices, not the boxes, otherwise I can put anything in the box.  So 2 devices in one box shouldn't matter.  But then, Verizon can't track the phones correctly even when you do it exactly like they ask.  Everyone keep telling them.

I'm sure the genius in charge of this magical place called the warehouse (this must be warehouse 13.1) and that came up with this plan to use USPS will get a bonus because they are now recovery more money for non-returned phones then ever before. LOL

0 Likes
TheGrayTurtle

From GrayTurtle:

Try sending emails to the addresses below that came from vladG's post.  I did and had a phone call within a few days after I sent them my posts.    I suggested they audit all of the charges they put on customers' accounts for non-return of phones where the return was USPS because from the posts I read and my own experience, they have a major problem on their hands and all they are doing is alienating customers.

Re: lost returned device

vladGContributor

I sent my complaint letter  to the following Verizon executives I found on internet (some of email addresses were dead) :

lowell.mcadam@verizon.com; daniel.mead@verizon.com; sandra.o.moose@verizon.com;

melanie.l.healey@verizon.com; sandra.moose@verizon.com; melanie.healey@verizon.com;

william.kula@verizon.com; bob.elek@verizon.com; ellen.yu@verizon.com and

salvatore.tedesco@verizon.com (he is a customer relations manager). Actually it was not clear from whom did I get a phone call in hour but that person removed all my charges immediately.

Good luckSmiley Happy

0 Likes
TheGrayTurtle

I just kept calling and asking them to check.  In my case the phones took almost 3 months to get put back in service.  Per Verizon before charging a customer they check the system.  As the charges showed up 2 months after the return, if Verizon really checked before putting the charge on  my bill, then it took almost 3 months for the phone to be reactivated.

It is unreal that Verizon seems to have no ability to track phones from point of receipt on and must rely on the phone going active again to find it.

0 Likes
Not applicable

It's called spacing. I'm not even attempting to read that until it's spaced and perhaps shortened. As they say "just the facts"

0 Likes
Not applicable

For some reason issues still come up sending phones back more than should be considered normal. Perhaps things like background checks, drug testing and paying more than minimum wage might get Verizon a better class of worker at their warehouses.

0 Likes
cindyw120021

Whenever you send something back via USPS ask for a receipt. You can track what you have sent back & if it was received, when & where it was delivered.

0 Likes