Re: Order canceled by Fraud Department
saranolin1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I went to my local Walmart...Applied and was told to call the fraud department. I did and now I was told to fax in my drivers license, social security, and utility bill. I did this Now how soon before I hear something. I have the Application number and the Reference Number from my fax

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Saranolin1,

That's excellent! To find out the status or expected timeframe you would have to reach back out to the Fraud Department. I wish there was another way, but we do not have access to the approval process they are doing for you.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

saranolin1 wrote:

I went to my local Walmart...Applied and was told to call the fraud department. I did and now I was told to fax in my drivers license, social security, and utility bill. I did this Now how soon before I hear something. I have the Application number and the Reference Number from my fax

Just like I told you in my reply posts to you.

Good Luck

0 Likes
saranolin1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok so let me give you my update of my fun  time last week with Verizon. After I contacted the Fraud department they cleared me, advised me to contact another number to continue with my order I did. They cleared me. I have been having issues walking so before I even went back to Walmart I called to make sure everything was good and there was no deposit. The lady told me yes everything was good all I had to do was go pick up my phone and get setup. Great Right???? Wrong!!! I got there and Walmart has to run a new app everytime. They ran it but this time it came up with a 400 Deposit. He called and explained that everything was clear. So he spoke to credit in front of me they cleared me, sent him to activations they cleared me. He had to run a new app again same issue he gives me a number to call. I am calling them while he is on the phone with credit. We are getting no where. So my legs are trying to give out I apoligize to the rep and advise him I am going to go home and try and call them again for the 8th time that afternoon. So I call and get put to telesales. They tell me that the 400 Deposit is correct and can't explain while I was told everything was good. It is not the 400 Deposit that bothers me I just can't do that for 3 new lines of service. What bothers me is the complete run around from All these different people expecially when one rep states that Everything is clear and there is no deposit and the next department says there is. All I am trying to do is get me and my husband a phone as we are not in the best of health. I am going to have to go with a different company I see that now.

0 Likes
saranolin1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh and to add to that. The telesales department said they saw where in June I was approved for no deposit. But that I never got a phone. That would be because of my run around with the fraud department. The only place I have used my credit for since that time was Verizon because of the new credit apps ran by Verizon every time I was told to reapply and I should be fine it has now caused a deposit to be needed. Isnt' that great

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

saranolin1,

I apologize for all of the frustration that you have gone through recently. When you were at Walmart were they able to reach the activations department to advise of the deposit? We want to make sure that we get you set up with your service?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
saranolin1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes they reached the activations department who I also talked to and said I was clear. Activations is who I called and asked before even going to Walmart the second time. I asked was there a deposit as I have not been walking good and if there was I could not get out right now. They said No everything was good just go pick up my phone

0 Likes
saranolin1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am just so confused by this constant run around between credit, fraud everybody else. How, I could be approved a few months ago then had to contact fraud who cancelled the order got everything cleared, reapply now You all want to charge me 400 per line. After, being told I was clear it just doesn't make sense to me.

0 Likes
saranolin1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes they reached the activations department who I also talked to and said I was clear. Activations is who I called and asked before even going to Walmart the second time. I asked was there a deposit as I have not been walking good and if there was I could not get out right now. They said No everything was good just go pick up my phone

I am just so confused by this constant run around between credit, fraud everybody else. How, I could be approved a few months ago then had to contact fraud who cancelled the order got everything cleared, reapply now You all want to charge me 400 per line. After, being told I was clear it just doesn't make sense to me.

0 Likes
saranolin1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Apparently you all are as confused as I am about this!

0 Likes