Online Chat
wkdjr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how you verify you are on the online chat list?  When I click "Online Chat Button," it turns from black to white, but there is no message or confirmation that a Representative will be with you in a moment.  I have never recieved a response from Verizon Online Chat.  My Verizon signal is so poor at my house, I am rarely able to call customer support from home.  On the rare occasion that my call gets through and I get to a Support Representative, I eventually lose my signal and the call is disconnected.

I guess what I find the most irritating is the fact that I KNOW the Representative has my number........yet not one has ever returned my call to help with my recurring problem.

wkdjr
0 Likes
Re: Online Chat
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have the best experience when having to come in contact with Verizon! If you are not getting the assistance you need through our website chat, I recommend reaching out to us via your Facebook or Twitter account! We're available there around the clock. However, you can find other ways to contact us here: www.vzw.com/support/contact-us . We're eager to hear from you soon. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes