Oh for Pete's sake... Where did this avatar come from?
KizzyLou

A really scary, almost satanic looking avatar appeared as "me."   It is giving me the creeps. How do I get rid of that or change it? Thank Ya'all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Oh for Pete's sake... Where did this avatar come from?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Click on the My Settings link next to your username in the upper left corner. Click on the Avatars tab. Browse through the collections. Find something you like better and click on it. :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Click on the My Settings link next to your username in the upper left corner. Click on the Avatars tab. Browse through the collections. Find something you like better and click on it. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
KizzyLou

Got it! Thank you so so much!  Got rid of that thing really fast! This was such a novice posting, is there a way to delete it now , or leave it for the next totally techno-challenged dummy like me?: There should be a forum for 
 "People who know nothing," so we don't junk up the regular forums.

smileytongue:

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

You can use the "Report inappropriate content" link to let a moderator know you would like the post removed if you really want it gone.

Instead though, you might request that they move it to the Forum Feedback and Suggestions board. That way it is there for others who could use the information.

0 Likes