Odd Carrier Details
BradyRC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please Help

My phone was remotely hacked months. It's been a nightmare. With the help of some knowledgeable resources we thought we fixed it all, but I'm thinking it's still hacked based on the information below. Though I've literally done nothing to want or deserve it, we're pretty confident it's some authority tracking me.

Settings/General/Primary...

Carrier/Verizon 40/NAI:

(my phone #)@vzims.com

MSID: 4352754227

I called the MSID phone # and the voice message says "this is a non-working number".

I'm wondering if any of you know what these settings are supposed to say by default and if my phone has been hacked again.

You're time and efforts regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brad

9204BF26-FBB2-4FC8-B1CF-6CCB226D7158.jpeg

46B3DB97-99F7-4786-9706-35A811BD0738.jpeg

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Odd Carrier Details
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brady, we want to do everything we can to provide the best assistance possible. In order for us to get into an account and provide our full support, please send us a Private Message through your Facebook or Twitter account. Other ways to communicate with us would be found here: www.vzw.com/support/contact-us . We hope to hear from you very soon!  MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
BlackWogPki

it’s not hacked. it’s just the internal number for your phone. i have the same thing, it’s usually if you port over from another carrier. i have a 212 number for NYC and the MSID is a 646 one, also for NYC

0 Likes
Fvzw74

It means Verizon has a form of management on your account or monitoring your account and communications

0 Likes