Note 3 Poor Reception
LDLoop

I too have horrible reception with my note 3, from day one.  At home my husband has great reption, he has an old LG ev- not a smart phone.

I love my phone, but if this continues i will not be upgrading to the note 4.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 3 Poor Reception
mrvenison

I also have a Note 3. It's my first smart phone and worked ok at home and work. When I got out and about to find how bad it receives in other locations it was too late to return. Turns out the Note 3 is horrible as a phone and got almost unusable when upgraded to Lollipop. I restored it to the original operating system so I'm back to a horrible phone.

Moral of the story: Never buy another Samsung phone. Don't believe Verizon's coverage map.

Great features are meaningless without a signal.

0 Likes
Re: Note 3 Poor Reception
LJChicago

I too have a Note 3 and suffer the same issues.  Even with the older Network Extender, which is needed in my area, call quality and strength are horrendous. I can be in an area and surprisingly show 4 bars, but the minute I try to establish a call, it drops to the lowest bar.  And unfortunately according to a leak back in Nov, Samsung has no plans to upgrade the Note 3 and S4 to Marshmallow...Brand New Samsung Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update Schedule Leaks: Galaxy Note 5, 4, 3, S6, Edge, S5, ...

0 Likes