Re: Not getting correct trade-in credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to have this issue resolved in a timely manner as well, Shankster116. The submission number should have been sent with your original confirmation e-mail of the trade-in. If you don’t happen to have your submission number, you can look up your trade-in status with the purchase date and the e-mail address you used to submit the device with. Please click here: http://spr.ly/6582DHI6j

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Shankster116

The link did not work it told me an error occurred after I clicked on it

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
Shankster116

It still will not tell me anything. I tried several dates and still having issues assessing the information I need, so can you please let me know what dates will work. I need more help so please stop sending me to a web page without knowing I will for sure get access to know how much longer for a refund. This is ridiculous and now with the holidays it’s more critical bc now my phone is going to be shut off bc of no payment bc it’s tight this month so I sure would appreciate it if they could show me some credit to my bill so it’s not so rough when I’ve been loyal since I switched from being loyal with atat awhile back. Thanks and have a great day and may good things come out of all of this.

Shannon [removed]

[removed]

Sent from my iPhone

Personal content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shankster116, your time is truly valuable and we understand how important it is to make sure you receive your promotion. We are here to work with you to resolve this matter. I have sent you a private message. Please respond to that message. Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Shankster116

I have replied to your message

Thank you

Shannon [removed]

Sent from my iPhone

Personal content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderation.

0 Likes
Raritan1922
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your final sentence--"At what point is this fraud?"--seems to sum-up my current feelings toward Verizon.  In general I believe ten percent of the original purchase price of a given device is the most many Verizon customers will see from these so-called "trade-ins," "upgrade," or whatever other clever / con label Verizon decides to attach to their many scams.  I got an email, dated May 22, 2018, from Verizon which says that a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 I shipped back for a trade-in credit had been received, inspected, and approved for a $20 a month credit on the Verizon replacement device (a Pixel XL 2) I purchase via a payment plan.  About a week ago I phoned Verizon about this credit and some woman told me that everything in the email was wrong and the most I can expect to see in the way of a credit is the $4.25 I am currently receiving.  When I pay-off this Pixel XL 2 I would sooner give it away to a bum on the street than let Verizon get their grubby hands on it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want this to get resolved for you. Did you speak to an agent in the Trade-in Department?

LauraL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Kevin43
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue here. It is definitely a scam. It happened to me today. Customer support is not responding

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that you are experiencing issues with trade-in promotions and credits, Kevin43. We want you to get all the trade-in credits that you deserve. Please contact our Device Trade-In team at (800) 416-8894, they have the tools and resources to check on your trade-in device and credits. We are confident that they can resolve your concerns. How does this sound?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes