Not a discussion point but a commentary
Longtime_customer

Since there is no other place to leave this feedback, aside from talking to a customer service rep which is like just wasting 3 hours of your life you'll never get back, get transferred 5 times, disconnected twice, and never be heard. This is typical of their customer service.

I've been a Verizon customer for about 10 years now and customer service turns out to be a battle to be heard because they stick to their scripts which never help you out and never will escalate to a manager. On the off chance that they do, the manager is just a useless as the original rep.

I'm at the point where I'm ready to cancel my accounts, have them bill me for the early cancellation fees, and let them go into collections. I can never get my phone upgraded, of course you can get "insurance" but if anything ever happens to your phone it's only a cheap $100 to replace your phone after already paying $5-10 dollars a month for many years.Why are we paying into a service just to get a $100 copay to replace your phone. No $100... no phone!!! But you pay monthly and still get ripped off. I should be able to upgrade my phone after a year which used to be the "Early Upgrade Plan" which I'm told repeatedly is no longer an option. SO what... you going to pay $700 because you want a new upgraded phone? I would already be committing to another 2 year contract which pays for the phone in the first place but they do not operated like that. You get screwed and they have no respect for even long time customers like myself.

ROADSIDE assistance... I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK FROM DAY 1 THAT I PAID FOR THIS NON-SERVICE. I used this service twice and two separate time they left me stranded NEVER showing up. Last time they said they would be out in 5 minutes but never showed (as usual)... then they called me 3 and half hours later to ask me if I STILL NEEDED THE SERVICE!!!!!!!!! It's an outrage and they treat their customers like they don't exist. LITERALLY!

I want two of my phones upgraded... I'm paying for the two year contract to the phone pays for itself but they want full price regardless. Of course they have the new plan in which you pay off you full price phone over time... which they said I DON'T EVEN QUALIFY FOR!!!!!!!!!!! OUTRAGEOUS! .How many more time are the going to rip their customers. Just because you are a big company doesn't mean that you can treat your customers like crap. It's because of your customers that you are as big as you are. It's blatant and outrageous.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not a discussion point but a commentary
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

Take a look at Sprint's latest offering. They will also pay your ETF.

0 Likes