Not a complaint. A very real disappointment
VHA_RN

I contacted Verizon last month to ask about upgrading to a galaxy s8+.  The representative could not explain the bill to me.
She could not explain (i don't remember the exact numbers) the bill to me.  She said I would save money by switching to the unlimited plan.  My bill runs about $140 a month and $150 would be cheaper.  I'm not good at math, but I do know 150 is more than 140.  She could not explain it an

d she got mad at me for asking questions.  I didn't upgrade anything.  This was the second time I chatted with this representative.

About 2 weeks ago, I spoke with Riley.  He was much better at explaining, but his numbers for my bill were much different.  He told me with the upgrade to the s8+ and changing to the unlimited plan, I would pay around $136 a month.  I understand that 136 is less than 140.

We planned for the upgrade to the phone and the change to the unlimited plan. Riley took my shipping information and told me that the phone would be in my possession by the 21st of April and that the change in plan would be seen on the next billing cycle. I would receive instructions on switching data and returning my old phone back to Verizon.  My trade in would be accounted for and I would only need to pay $50 for the s8+ on the first bill. Everything was taken care of.

I have screenshots of the entire conversation.

I contacted Verizon this evening because I was seeing no information on my account.  Spoke with a representative who found NO changes to my account at all.  What happened Riley.  No email verification, nothing.

I did not upgrade today.  I don't even know that I will stay with Verizon after this.  Verizon needs to employ honest people that can do what they say they are going to do.  There's a certain level of integrity that customers expect from company owners and company representatives.  There's a certain level of integrity that employers should expect from employees.  If Verizon and its employees are going to lie, they should at least let people know, so that they can make informed decisions.
I am so deeply disappointed in the service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes