Nobody is getting my text messages
JOEBEN33
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the last three days nobody has been getting my text messages. This has broken down communication between my family members and makes me irritated. The main reason I have this service is now broken. I am in Lansing, MI, it this a local area thing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nobody is getting my text messages
JOEBEN33
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found that this was a software issue. The default messaging app stopped sending messages. I switched to Verizon Messages and a floodwave of messages went out all the sudden. I think this can be called fixed

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOEBEN33,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am not seeing that we have any Network Outages in that area. Did this just start happening today? Have you power cycled your device? Are your family members also Verizon customers?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

So, your whole communication with your family is completely broken down? You can't call them?

0 Likes
JOEBEN33
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found that this was a software issue. The default messaging app stopped sending messages. I switched to Verizon Messages and a floodwave of messages went out all the sudden. I think this can be called fixed

0 Likes