No service in Wyoming zip 82201
Mcmoody

We have had very limited service for approximately 6 of the last 14 days including today. All of last weekend including the Friday before and the weekend before that. Voice call either will not go through or if they do neither party can hear. Data services do not exist. To verify please check data and call logs. I work from home and this has left me in a difficult situation. I opted to give up a land line and rely on Verizon.  That was a mistake.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service in Wyoming zip 82201
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to hear that you are having these kinds of issues. Let's get to the bottom of this situation immediately. Which phone are you using? Is this happening indoors and outdoors? At one point, did you have steady service? If so when did the situation change?
NicholeKK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �CorrectAnswer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mcmoody

This problem is indoors and outdoors. With every single persons phone that I know of. I have a iPhone 6. My family has a total of 7 phones on the account. I also have a blackberry for my work that is having the same issue. We normally have full bars of 4G. Now it varies between 1X and 3G. But even with 3G there is no voice or data. As I said before this started a couple weekends ago on October 30th that persisted for 3 days. By Monday the 2nd it was ok but started again last Friday November 6th and again persisted for 3 days. Service was ok this Monday and Tuesday but is failing again today. This is effecting everyone that I know in the area code 82201. I have talked to at least 100 people with the same problems. And because so many have given up land lines it is impossible to report. It took me hours this evening to find the forum and register to post. Thank you for the reply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know that there is an issue. It is important to us that our customers get the best service possible at all times. For clarification purposes, ( I just want to make sure that I understand completely) the 7 lines on your account, are the all having this trouble under the same roof?

NicholeK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mcmoody

5 of us live in the same house yes. 1 travels back and forth to her dads house every other week. And the last line I have a phone for my grandmother. But it has nothing to do with our house. The service quality is everywhere in town.

0 Likes
Mcmoody

And further to my last email. Every single person I have talked to is having the same problems at the same time. There is definitely a tower issue somewhere around here. I also have a Verizon blackberry issued by my employer that is not working either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mcmoody,

We appreciate you providing us with that information. No one enjoys having service issues. I have been there before too. Let's pull our sleeves up and get this addressed. Your area looks good. When did this start? Is both data and voice service being effected? Does your service work fine outside of your zip code?

JuanD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mcmoody

I have already said when it started. Friday October 30th. Yes it works go outside of my home area.

0 Likes