No service in Swarthmore PA 19081?
Julianne111

How does this get addressed?

In 9 yrs I have never had a problem.  Now only when I travel 3-5 miles in any direction does my phone get service again. 

Will Verizon cancel my plan if they are unable to provide me with service and I have to get another carrier?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service in Swarthmore PA 19081?
Julianne111

I've had no service since 11/23/13.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer support at 1-800-922-0204 from another phone (landline) and find out if there is a tower that's down or report there is an issue.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Julianne111

Yes, I did that and was told "everything looks fine," which does not solve anything as Verizon is not working anywhere in the zip code.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then call back and again. Did they issue a trouble ticket when you reported it the first time?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wowdiva3

>Post deleted to comply with VZW ToS. Cross posting is not permitted.

Please view this post at the link below:<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
Julianne111

It's more than annoying that someone from Verizon edits the replies but doesn't address the issue.

I just drove into town while talking on my cell.  As soon as I crossed into zip code 19081, the call died.  I wrote on the FB page, and someone wrote back asking me to "keep them updated."  How about updating me?

And how about responding to this:  if you cannot continue to provide me service, will you terminate my contract so that I can get another carrier who will?

Yesterday, I sat in a cafe where the Verizon people had "No Service" on their screens and the ATT folks were just fine.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

>>MODERATOR NOTE: The moderation team and the representatives are two distinct groups with different responsibilities regarding the Community.  The moderators simply ensure that posts are in compliance with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service and edit or remove those posts, or portions of posts, that are in violation.

This is primarily a peer-to-peer Community, users helping other users, so Verizon Customer Service representatives typically allow the Community of users to provide answers first, and then they will confirm or provide additional help if needed.<<

0 Likes
Julianne111

Yea .. You're not getting it ... This is why customers leave companies:  because instead of taking care of customers, an employee will explain the rules about how they are following their processes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Julianne111,

If you are dropping calls then I am here to pick them up! 9 years of loyalty is awesome, and we would never want to see you go.  I know how frustrating it can be when you have a device that is not working properly. Let's get this fixed. I checked zipcode 19081 and it does look all clear. Can you please accept my follow and send me a Private Message with your mobile number so that I may review your account.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes