No service in Morrisville NC 27560
BigGuy71
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mostly no bars, if you wander around you might get 1 bar or two, but even then it will not complete a call.

phone comes back

No Signal Found

or

Out Of Service Area

been like this for two days now

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service in Morrisville NC 27560
BigGuy71
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is multiple people on many devices, not just me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BigGuy71,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I want to make sure that we are getting you the best service in your area. What kind of device do you have? I see you said it is happening to multiple people in your area. What zip code are you in? I hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Emmy3296

My phone auto updated to kit kat two weeks ago. Since then I am having continual issues with no service at home, on the highway, at work, even next door to the Verizon store. Can't make calls, can't get on the web, can't use WiFi at Starbucks, can't send texts. Incoming nit coming in...this is RIDICULOUS!!! And I am not factory resetting because guess what...kit Kat removed the ability to save to the sd card

Help

0 Likes
BigGuy71
Enthusiast - Level 2

the Zip is in the title...

If you can't figure that out, that explains the outage and complete lack of support.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Emmy3296 We want your phone to function at it's best. The update has had some kinks that will be worked out in a later version, there is no etr. However, some users have found success with basic troubleshooting or even a master reset (if multiple issues are experienced). What happens when you make calls/texts? As for the wifi, are you only having issues connecting to Starbuck's wifi?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Emmy3296
0 Likes