No service for months, help please. Customer service not helping.
SynthesizingBile

I recently moved to the Mid-West from the East Coast (where my service was always great) and now I cannot make phone calls from my house.  I have spent numerous hours both online and via phone (obviously from another location) with various Verizon Wireless customer representatives that have either passed me on, said they would get back to me and did not, or straight up disconnected with me.  I continue to pay bills on a phone that I cannot make or receive calls on from my home.  I'm not sure where else to go, it feels like I'm in 1984 or a Franz Kafka novel.  Can anyone actually help?  This has to stop.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service for months, help please. Customer service not helping.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried updating your phone's Preferred Roaming List?  If you don't have a 4G phone, dial *228, then option 2.  If you have a 4G phone, turn off the phone, remove the SIM card (be careful not to touch the gold contacts), wait a few minutes, then re-insert the SIM card, turn the phone back on, and allow a couple of minutes for the phone to re-establish a network connection.  If that doesn't help, it may be that your new address is in a Verizon Wireless marginal area.

Verizon Wireless Coverage Map | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes