No more email support? VERY DISAPPOINTED
kristenkitz87

I am very disappointed that they took away their email support. It is super inconvenient for me and i'm guessing many others. I just spent 2 hours waiting for a representative to be available to chat, since that seems to be what Verizon thinks is a better solution. They are all still busy and that option ends at midnight. I am not in a place that i can make an actual phone cal either.

I used to be able to email my question right when i thought of it, and go about my day and in 2 days i would have my answer. Now i am going to have to stop my life to wait for chat to be available. I just re-uped my contract today and am regretting it big time now that it seems it will only be an inconvenience. Congrats Verizon, you've got me for another 2 years. Can't wait to waste countless hours instead of only minutes with the email option.

So what am i suppose to do when the chat isnt available, huh?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No more email support? VERY DISAPPOINTED
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service? Go to a store? Twitter? Google+ page? Get a rep to follow you here in the community?  There are options.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: No more email support? VERY DISAPPOINTED
budone
Legend

I have to agree taking away the email option without chat being available during the business day is ludicrous. But it is a money saving measure. I seem to remember reading about VZW closing some CS centers. One I know was in Southfield MI.

0 Likes