Re: No coverage - Can I break a contract?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

The Nexus7 is a tablet not a phone. Please be more specific about what you do have; otherwise steps will be taken to end this discussion.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Also YOU signed a contract having known it was extended area. Thats like someone buying a car that takes premiun but premium is not in the area. Whose faultis your actions? Not verizons.  If you really concerned be a bug personand switch and pay ur final bill.

0 Likes
johnnyjewels
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am confused too about the device. Until the nexus7 LTE  comes out in a few weeks, the only nexus 7 with mobile data support is the old version which supports gsm networks and is sold with att or tmobile Sims. it doesn't support cdma, and the only way to unlock the dialer is to do a bit of hacking.

Also it's not available on contract from Verizon, so I'm wondering what kind of contract terms guy has.

0 Likes
3DArtwork
Enthusiast - Level 2

You're correct, it should just read Samsung Nexus.  It's the phone, not the tablet.

0 Likes
3DArtwork
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's a Galaxy Nexus.  Not sure why I had put 7 on it.  Just a mistake.

0 Likes
3DArtwork
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, I signed a contract with coverage that has now been removed.  Therefore, the contract has not been kept on Verizon's end.  Coverage was just fine for 8 of the last 12 months, but now that coverage has all but become a huge 6 mile wide dead zone without any notice from Verizon or their partner.  The contract has been violated.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Well, then you should cancel your service. When you are charged the ETF, you can take them to small claims court and present your case. Maybe you will win. Good luck.

0 Likes