Re: No Verizon service in my office - all other cell carriers fine??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

katejoy, we're not ignoring your questions. In fact, you have our undivided attention. We would love to visit the coverage area that you work in to investigate this service issue. Please DM me your mobile number and provide a convenient time to reach you. I can submit a trouble ticket for that area to investigate and verify any issues.

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
katejoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I assume DM stands for Direct Message? How do I do that?

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check out 'How To: Direct Message'

https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1613

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Keep in mind, that description leads one to believe when clicking "Follow" means you are "Following" that user after clicking the link. This is not the case. This ONLY sends a "Follow" request to the user which must be accepted by the user before you are actually "Following" that user.

0 Likes
katejoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I'd just like to point out that you still have not approved my request to Follow you, therefore I cannot Direct Message you my phone number, and you cannot submit a trouble ticket. Clearly, I don't have your "undivided attention."

rcschnoor
Legend

do you intend on accepting the follow request from and also sending one which she can accept so that you can DM each other as you so eagerly requested?????

Not applicable

Yep that is the Not so great support you come to expect, when you are a Verizon Wireless Customer.

Aren't you glad you are a customer?

0 Likes
katejoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

katejoy, we're not ignoring your questions. In fact, you have our undivided attention. We would love to visit the coverage area that you work in to investigate this service issue. Please DM me your mobile number and provide a convenient time to reach you. I can submit a trouble ticket for that area to investigate and verify any issues.

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

STILL have not received a response from VW.

STILL have not been approved to Direct Message anyone.

This is exactly the type of terrible customer service I've come to expect from Verizon over the past few years.

Thank you for being no help whatsoever,