No Caller-ID for incoming calls
ray9640

Have new Verizon T2000 wireless phone system now...everything working fine, except 1 thing -

get incoming numbers displayed on the phones, but NOT the Caller-ID...never get caller displayed...

I know some callers have a block on their ID's being displayed, but I'm not getting ID's from ANY

callers...phones are ATT wireless, previous phone service was thru Vonage VOIP, but replaced

Vonage with Verizon...

Any ideas on  how to turn on caller-id display.?? Who to contact (ATT, Verizon,etc)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Caller-ID for incoming calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ray9640, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I know how important it is to have the Caller ID feature working correctly. Just to clarify, do you see the ten digit Mobile number on the caller ID when you receive a call? What make & model of handsets are you using with this device?

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ladycheryl

I have an apple 7 plus and I rarely get caller I'd unless they are in my contact list. Well what am I paying for?

0 Likes
ladycheryl

I never get a caller ID. Never. So I cancelled the service.

0 Likes