No 4g service in 98446 area code
Tim98446

Both phone and tablet have no 4g when i am at home, but both work when i head to work...

Anyonee else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No 4g service in 98446 area code
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tim98446

Having access to LTE is crucial. We will be more than happy to look into this for you. You mentioned that the issues is when you are at home, is the issue only occuring when indoors? The reason why we ask is we do show that our towers in your area seem to be working as expected with no alarms. Although the tower is functioning properly, that doesn't mean that issues don't exist. Your ability to receive optimal signal will be based on your distance from the cell site, if the site has a clear line of site to your location that would allow the Radio Frequency (RF) signal to penetrate into your area, terrain and tree foliage (heavier foliage does obstruct RF signal), new construction in the area among other environmental factors. It becomes more difficult to guarantee service inside a building because there are different types of materials used in the structure, some that restrict signals more than others. Does anyone else have this issue when at that location? How are your other services at this location calls/text?

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes