New update; cant make calls
michelleohjello
Enthusiast - Level 2

My samsung galaxy s5 updated on the new lollipop version. Now i Cant make any or receive any calls. I am still able to send and receive texts though. Everytime i try to make a call it says "All Circuits are busy". I have tried restarting my phone and taking out my battery. I also reset all my settings. I am very frustrated especially when i try and call tech support and that doesnt even work. Any one else having this problem and have they found a solution to it?

please help!

Labels (1)
Re: New update; cant make calls
Voodoodahl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same with me.  Upgraded to Lollipop on my S5 and now can't send or receive calls.  Has anyone heard anything?

0 Likes
michelleohjello
Enthusiast - Level 2

I fixed it! You have to go into the app on your phone"My verizon mobile" and then it should log you in. Once on the main page scroll down to the "change features" tab.Once on that page scroll down all the way to the bottom where it says "advanced calling 1.0" and click the "+" then click "remove feature". After that click the "review" button and make sure you follow those steps to remove the feature all together. Once you do that restart your phone and you should be good to go! Still might want to go into verizon to find out why its not allowing HD calls, but until then at least youll be able to make a phone call!

0 Likes
Voodoodahl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks...I was wondering if that could be it. Right now, it's telling me they're unable to remove the product right now, and to try again later. 'll just wait 'till morning and try again.

0 Likes
Voodoodahl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Turning off  advanced calling restored my ability to send and make calls for me as well. No one should activate that feature until Verizon can fix the issue!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

AGREED.  Had trouble with this "feature" since Sept 2014 on LG G2.

0 Likes