New Lucid 3 not working
sheila5199

I recently renewed my Verizon contract and received new phones.

I have been to three Verizon stores about my Lucid 3 not working and overheating and shutting down. Drains battery in under an hour and shuts off. No apps running. The stores could not fix and finally sent me a new phone. No battery even though that could have been the issue. Same problem with new phone. None of the stores have the battery and Verizon tech support says they have no batteries and do not know when they will get this battery.

It is hard to understand why Verizon sells a new model on line, and still is selling it (activated in May) and they still have no equipment support. Verizon tech support suggested I should find a battery and buy it myself--not an easy task if Verizon is the only company selling the phone and they can't get the battery. Would you think Verizon is shifting the issue to me?

I have had to use my old phone (not a smart phone) now and await Verizon decision.

I would think if they can't support a phone that they sell on line, they should replace it. I guess I will have to go to small claims court to solve this issue if Verizon will not replace phone or release me from contract.

Great way to treat a customer of more than 10 years and shareholder.

Does anyone have the contact information for Verizon wireless regional president?

Sheila

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Lucid 3 not working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the battery available for purchase on the Verizon Wireless website?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sheila5199

No. They do not have it, nor does customer service. Nor does any NYC store near us

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

0 Likes