New LG Spectrum 2...emergency call only problem
patterson94t

I just upgraded to the LG Spectrum 2 and love the phone...with the exception of one problem that is driving me nuts.  The phone will randomly leave the network and I get the "emergency call only" on the screen.  After a few seconds, you hear "Verizon Wireless" as it gets back on the network.  I have missed several calls and been unable to make calls.  The phone is around 8 days old.  Have taken to the store, where they replaced the SIM card....still same problem.  Any solution???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New LG Spectrum 2...emergency call only problem
budone
Legend

Take it back within 14 days of purchase and get a new device. Demand it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is unusual performance from the amazing LG Spectrum 2 patterson94t! Where are you located? Does this happen in more than one area? Do you power cycle the device at least once a day? Tried a battery pull? We will get to the bottom of this!

Jonathan_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
patterson94t

Located directly in town and out...multiple times daily...power cycle yep...battery pull yep. Waiting on return mail label now for is thing to be sent back...very frustrating.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think the rep was asking for a zip code so they could check the signal level in that area.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes