Re: Never received my $200 gift cards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wideopen48, it's is important to us that you receive value for a promotion you took advantage of. In order to receive your rebate, you must claim them online here: http://spr.ly/66041jVfM. Did you do that complete that? If yes, please use the Submission IDs to track the status in the link given.  EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
Packer10825

where do i find my promo code? I got an email stating i claimed it, but not tracking. And that the order will be processed around the 12th still no update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Packer10825, we want to welcome you to the Verizon family! Making sure you receive all aspects of your promotion is important. We are here to help. In order for us to provide you with the correct “Promo Code” can you please provide us with the exact date you started services with us?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
gshikha90

I have faced the same issue. Joined Verizon in october but haven't received the gift card yet. After reading the comments here I got to know that an online form has to be submitted to apply for the gift card. Why was I not informed about it at the store when I switched network. Verizon customer care is worst as comapred to all others that i have been to. I promise you a lot of stuff initially, but then you have to call them everytime to get info about anything, only to be left unsattisfied everytime. Can someone please tell me how can i find the promocode to apply online for the gift card?

0 Likes
Never received my $250 gift cards and iPhone 7's are not FREE as promised
MByrd11
Enthusiast - Level 2

In December, 2019, we switched from AT&T to Verizon because they were running a promotion for $250 prepaid Visa Gift Cards for each line you port over. We also took advantage of a promotion they were running on new iPhone 7's which they were supposed to be free with new line activation. We activated 2 new lines and ported 2 new lines over. 

It is now April, 2020. Today, I have spent over 4 hours on the phone and online with Verizon because:

1. We never received the two Visa Gift cards for $250 each

2. We are being charged $350 for the iPhone 7's which were supposed to be free

I am being transferred, bounced around, told the promotion didn't exist, we don't qualify, we did qualify but didn't submit it on time, can't find our account. 

Just what exactly is going on here? This is the same exact garbage that AT&T was pulling that made us want to switch in the first place. Contact me immediately, Verizon. 

0 Likes
JoeNit
Enthusiast - Level 1

im Having the same problem. They have hung up on me and put me on hold just to an automated loop. 6 months of the run around, I honestly think the $200 gift card was a scam. 

0 Likes
asmith68

I'm having this exact same problem, as well! So frustrating! I've talked to 5+ different reps now, who keep giving me the run-around. I'm owed a $300 gift card which I was promised in a chat with a Verizon representative when I switched from AT&T to Verizon. I was not sent the card within the 1-2 billing cycles I was promised, so here I am, months later being told that promotion wasn't active when I activated the line. THEN WHY WAS I TOLD ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THAT I WOULD RECEIVE THE GIFT CARD?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Asmith68, we want you to get the most updated status of your gift cards. Did you contact this number for the status: 1.800.876.4141? As this is a different number than our 800 number for regular customer service.

-TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes